“Imagine, ten years from now, when they are writing about the impact that your local juvenile justice system has had on youth and families, you hope that they will say . . .”
JDAI Minnesota’s Core Values include:
- Serving the right youth in the right place at the right time.
- Serving youth in the least restrictive setting.
- Protecting public safety.
- Reducing racial, ethnic and gender disparities at all decision points in the juvenile justice system.
- Establishing programs to be efficient and effective.
- Using data to guide decision-making.